Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ruth


Today I had a new collager in clazz at the Senior Citizen center by the name of Ruth. She smiled, laughed, juggled around, spoke about making oneself happy and talked about her husband she loved for 70 plus years. Ruth said, he adored me I was his baby. We made love up until his 90's(he died at 100). She said I knew how to work it, I found hiz soft spot and would use it over and over again. She said our 10 children would say Mom, Dad iz spoiling you. Their waz such affection, respect and joy flowing from her its like she waz a cascading waterfall of love. When she left the room briefly Pearl said in a half whisper, "Do you know she told me she doesn't experience pain anywhere in her body? I said, really? Yes, its true we were doing our excercises and I could barely cross my legs and she crossed her's like it waz nothing! Of course Ruth makes sure I know, she can do nothing without the power of God. What an inspiration she iz at 90 years old. I told her she should write a book cuz the world needs to hear how organsmically she lives her life! Hey if Ruth can have a relationship like that with a man who loves and adores her for 70 years SO CAN I!!!!! ;D ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment