Friday, July 9, 2010

Amazing!

Love haz many colors, textures, smells, sounds and sights revealing the face of love. I had soOOOOOOOO much fun collaging with the kiddies.When I look at them I feel waves and waves of pure lovejoy flying out of their little spirit bodies.My whole vocabulary consisted of BEAUTIFUL! FANTASTIC! AMAZING! AWESOME! COLORFUL! ORIGINAL! UNIQUE! AND MAGNIFICENT! And I throw in alot of high fives and the Love stew haz been served. It iz so good serving Love and being served by Love : ) A boy named Danny wrote out my name in a wonderful artistic prose. A 4year old showed me her butterfly and laughed when I took flew it over her head making strange noises. Another little girl got hooked on high fives. And another young boy around 9 years old first looked at me with apprehension, but later warmed up, I could tell he waz searching my eyes for approval and acceptance.

It's so easy to love little kids and furry creatures. How I would like to be so free with adults. One of the ladies in charge of the free arts program worked with me today. She's kind of a perfectionist and haz a slightly controlling personaility which isn't good or bad its just the tone of her voice and some of her comments sometimes pierce my open heart. My heart iz so big and open with the kids, but when she speaks I feel a stabbing sensation in my chest area. I'm not blaming her, but its just something I'm noticing. Thiz iz my challenge, how to remain open with love and heal my own wounds so people's lower vibrational energy iz not a match to my own and therefore can't hurt me. Afterwards instead of remembering these beautiful kids, I'm spending time reliving our interaction. I no longer think being senstive iz a curse or iz some how inferior, but how do we navigate without absorbing others vibrations.

Okay I'm going to answer myself because I already know. Love transmutes and transforms all negative vibrations. How do I know? Well, those kids are proably carrying their own bag of stuff, but somehow I'm able to bypass the negativity and jump to the joy. How? because I have no expectations of the children, I have no agenda on how they should or should not be. Because of thiz whether their "good" "bad" or "indifferent" I'm not attached to the outcome. I simply accept them right where they are. That's something I want to be able to do around "adults" too. So I can see everybody of every age group, hue, nationality, race, gender, political affliation, religion etc. az beautiful flowers that God iz playing az no matter what form it comes in.

Aha! but the children they were so sweet today, not because they were"perfectly" behaved or that they all had "pleasing" personalities, but because they authentically showed up az themselves. So my question for thiz moment iz, "How may I become even more accepting and loving of myself and others?"

No comments:

Post a Comment