Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just Izing!

Collaging takes me on an inner journey into my Soul. I never know what's going to come out and be revealed in the moment. I start out with the basics cut out pictures, glue, my art journal or a piece of construction paper. After that its anybodies guess where I'll end up. That's why I love collaging so much because in my normal everyday life I think, I plan, I think and I plan and I think some more and plan another useless list. I need a break from all thiz over analyzing, dissecting, picking apart and trying to problem solve life's infinite garden variety of issues. I have to admit though half the time its fun, its only when I get to blogged down in the problem side that I feel weighted down by life. Collaging allows me to surrender so deeply that I forget my small i so my big I can come out and play in the world of infinite possibilities where blue butterflies talk insect language on my heart, space ships of love float on my eyelids, pink bubbles of watery oceans fill and transform my mind and heart. If ever you just wanted to want what you want, have what you have while opening your heart to the dance of life just collage or do whatever makes your heart sing. Cuz that iz your gift to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment