Friday, July 16, 2010

Fear Body

Lately I have been inperincing feels of sadness, lose and pain. Actually these feelings aren't new to me, but my awareness of how I'm feelings iz heightened now that I'm more aware. In my meditation yesterday it came to my consciousness awareness that everything haz a body. Water haz a body, fire haz a body, joy haz a body and fear haz a body. Say that again fear haz a body! Yes, thiz body holds various thought forms and inperiences from past lives to my childhood life to my current life now. Thiz idea of thiz separate body that haz a life of its own caught my imagination my brain started buzzing I knew their waz a healing taken place. A chance to clean up and dissolve more of the izms in my life. I drew a stick figure representing thiz fear body and all the thought forms that are attached to thiz body like, "I'm not lovable", "my voice doesn't matter", "others people thoughts/feelings matter more than my own", "I'm not good enough", "something wrong with me" etc. etc. Putting it in my art journal on paper allowed me to see Oh! that's the body that the world sees most times when I'm out and most importantly when I'm in my depressed mood at home. When I'm at home my fear body manifest az cravings for sweets. Chocolate cookies are my temporary feel good remedy for the intense feelings of sadness and loneliness i feel. And no matter how many cookies I eat I'm never satisfied for long. The thing iz thiz fear body iz so familiar to me and when the dark clouds shower me, its so normal many times I get lost in the dream. Thiz fear body izn't bad per say nor iz it my enemy, for it may at one time protected and saved me when I waz younger. But now its time to transform these fears so they will no longer inhibit me from living my best life.

Awareness iz the key that unlocks the door. Because just like I noticed thiz about my fear body, I also noticed the thought forms and subsequent behaviors of my joy body. When I collage my joy body comes out open hearted to play like a child. It only knows of joy, love and peace. It craves nature, flowers, heart felt connections with people, animals, tennis, open and honest inpression and expression and foods that love my body. So like I said, its not about making one good and the other bad, its all about awareness and choosing a life where I get to shine and radiate the magnificence of God just because.

2 comments: