Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lessons in Life



I had a fun time collaging with the kids az usual. A hispanic man in hiz late to early thirites waz uncouraging hiz son to color at the next table. He waz in a wheel chair and had some use of hiz arms but hiz energy waz warm and loving. The tone of hiz voice waz comforting, I could tell he loved hiz 3-4 year old son. I marveled at hiz spirit I don't know if he waz in an accident or waz "abled" from birth. But clearly in that moment he waz living from the larger part of himself, the Self that waz connected to the truth of hiz beingness.

Before I just wrote thiz I waz having a pity party and I had wrote a whole paragraph. But then I remembered thiz man and decided to focus on something to appreciate and be grateful for. I am so thankful for the sacred work I get to do. For all the spirit beings I get to interact with. All the love I get to release, share, receive and witness. Its all amazing! And I actually "get" to do thiz! Yes, their are ups and downs, but if I just breathe in between the spaces I'm okay. In the spaces I touch infinity and the beauty of divine love that see's the best that life haz to offer. Thiz man inspired me just be living hiz truth, that he iz more than a body, more than a label, more than a condition he iz God expressing in, az and through him. I'm a lucky woman indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment