Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Collaging Your Relationship with SELF

I'm sure you've heard it said, "The first most meaningful relationship you will have is between you and YOU". For a long time I didn't get thiz, I like most people looked for love from my parents, friends, boyfriend/husband, co-workers, animals and/or society at large. I waz like a beggar who didn't know she had a million dollars in the bank. Even though I had it, in my mind I waz poor on receiving and allowing more love to come into my life. You see the problem wazn't that their weren't loving people in my life, but because I didn't really love and appreciate myself I couldn't accept or allow it in except in exceptional cases when I totally forgot my story and breathed in love naturally without trying to chase after it. One of the ways I've tapped into thiz love power inside waz through art. Somehow the creative process moved me to surrender and expand my love compass. One of my first collages I did waz one of various pictures of myself smiling playful while dancing, writing and just feeling good without an agenda or perceived outcome. When I look at my self-love collage it jolts me back to reality-I AM LOVE- I AM LOVED- I AM LOVING! Thiz iz the true nature of my being! Divine Love iz my Soulmate and it all starts in thiz human incarnation with SELF-LOVE. So go ahead find some pictures that you love of yourself, that brings a smile to your face and makes you feel good and post a collage of them on your wall. Add saying, quotes, power words and other images that inspire you az well and let your relationship with life and with love be transformed!

No comments:

Post a Comment