Monday, January 17, 2011

Tennis my Teacher

Today I started my exercise program, getting up & out by 7:00am to go to my local tennis court and do running drills. I placed orange cones in the front, middle and back of the court. I ran to the closest one ran backwards and then ran to the next one further out and repeated until I had completed thiz drill. I stretched somemore between the drills and then ran along the baseline flipping my feet left to right several times. I stretched some more and did a series of stepping on the bench and coming back down. Boy waz that a good one. After 45 minutes I decided to call it a day. It iz better to do a little a lot than alot very little. Theirs something amazing about thiz body that adapts, forgives, communicates and thrives with effortless ease. Even pain iz my friend for it gives me information to pay attention 2. However, health & wholeness iz where my attention primarily iz. I have another tournament in April that I am joyously focused on. I can't really explain why I injoy the whole process of tennis from hitting, doing drills, socializing with others, picking out my outfits but most of all feeling the pulsating energy run through me like a bolt of joylightening. And to see my body change little by little before my eyes iz exciting. I'm not trying to be a size 0 or a size 9 for that matter : } But sensing the aliviness, vitality and feeling myself getting stronger, faster, my flexible and more alive now that's something that can't be bought. I use to think I wazn't disciplined but now I know that's not true. If it rings true, if it feel God good, if I'm in alignment with what I'm doing/being I am inspired to action without fuss. Tennis haz become my master teacher for I am breaking through my self imposed limitations and if I can do it here I can do it in other areas of my life. Life iz God Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment