Thursday, December 30, 2010

Changes

All uz cats (I'm a Tiger Chinese astrological sign) have been inperiencing major shifts dealing with digestion issues. On Thankgiving day my craving for chocolate cookies that I eaten religiously for 2 years every night just dropped away. Itz funny how one habit holds up others habits around it. My metabolism waz overworked with cookies, chips and other overeating tendencies. Yes, I ate my emotions usually late at night. When I stopped eating chocolate cookies my tastes for other snack foods faded away. I ate vegan apple pie for a bit, but something waz different yes it taste good 4 sure but my stomach tossed and turned and tossed and turned. My body waz changing and I couldn't go back to old habits and behaviors. Around the same time my babies Neo and Trinity started hacking and throwing up everywhere. I dewormed them which helped but the high quality kitten food waz been rejected by their little bodies. And then like a chain my older cats started hacking and throwing up I waz beside myself trying to figure out what to do next. Thankfully hairball remedy worked for Peanut, but not the others. So today I asked spirit please guide me what am I to do. Well I stopped at wholefoods to pick up some items before heading over to Pet Center to try another brand of high quality kitten food, but I had a feeling that they needed raw meat instead of another bag of cat food. So today I gave Neo and Trinity fresh raw fish and they ate it up quick. Tiger iz out of sorts but I know all my babies are going to be okay. They say our animals many times mirror our own changes in various ways. I guess we are all detoxifying and changing no more of the same old program. I am welcoming thiz new consciousness that iz bursting through like a caterpillar changing into a Butterfly. I digest the good of life and I fully embrace more love, more joy and more creativity in every area of my life. God iz good : }

No comments:

Post a Comment