Friday, February 4, 2011

Living life just becuz

I have worked every since I waz a little kid with my father and learned many valuable lessons in life. And now I'm on a grander path of unfoldment by following and sharing my blizz. Sometimes my mind tries to put thiz new unfolding into a box so I can "make a living". Cuz frankly sometimes riding in the unknown zone iz scary, but the more I walk by faith and not by sight and surrender to thiz mysterious life everything unfolds perfectly & naturally. By listening to my intuition I am guided day by day, moment by moment to grow, expand & realize all the good I seek iz right here right now. I no longer believe you haveto work hard for a living, at least not for me. Actually itz the other way around, the less hard I work & the more fun, joy, peace & love I release & allow the better life gets. Itz like the universe iz running towards me with open arms shouting at the top of her lungs WELCOME TO YOUR INFINITE SELF~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment