Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grateful

Last week we had potluck at Free Arts for Abused Kids to celebrate the Christmas holiday. Az I look forward to the new year and look back on what haz transpired their iz alot to be grateful for.

I'm most grateful that I've had the courage to wait, listen and act when inspired. It's easy to rush through life thinking that time iz my enemy. But time iz not my enemy its just a man made construction that we used to fit infinity in which of course can never be done. Thiz year I'm ending my marriage of 12 years which iz a major shift. I've learned and unlearned many things mostly about self-love and how to nurture, accept and celebrate my inner child. It haz been extremely liberating to slowly but surely come to the realization that my happiness or unhappiness iz my total responsibility and mines alone. No person or thing can do it for me itz a inside job. So now I love myself and him enough to say goodbye its been a incredible journey but itz time for me to move on.

I'm also grateful for all the wonderful new friends collaging at the senior citizens center and with Free Art for Abused kids. At first I collaged to heal myself of my negative thought patterns. Collaging sent me on a hunt for pictures and words that felt good when I artistically glued them on a sheet of paper. Collaging haz been the easiest, quickiest way for me to get into a good feeling tone moving from sadness to joy in mere seconds of working on a project. Through my creative expression I poured out my heart and tapped into the love that waz their all the time. Also sharing what I love with others and seeing the joy in their eyes az they create their one of a kind masterpieces warms my heart and soul. I am so appreciative that I get to assist others on focusing on what brings them joy.

May we all create a masterpiece of a life~

No comments:

Post a Comment