Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Vulva Birthchart


Last year a Sista from the Temple of Wombn group I'm in did a Vulva Birthchart reading for me. It waz very inspirational because it aligns so much with what Spirit had been downloading through me. In it she states, "Your path is a Sacred Arts Keeper, you are one of the ones who bring alkhemikal change for others through art. I’m sure this is not news to you but an affirmation. Your vulva juices flow abundantly by manifesting from within whatever jewels of creative vision your dip into the cauldron brings forth. Your vulva gift is to bring down into expression healing visions for others and yourself." She also mentioned about possibly working at Sacred Arts type of museum. I've never really thought about it, but then I never thought I'd be facillating collage clazzez either.

She also used the term panssexual to describe me saying I'm here to make love to All NTR's(Gods) creations.This iz definitely me boundless, unlimited Loving not in any way cutting myself off from lovebeauty in a rock, person, animal, picture, flower, star etc.

She also said, " .......If you haven’t learned how to drum or play another percussion instrument, you should and take others into shamanic trance with you!". The funny thing iz I have two drums one that I bought in Sedona and another one I bought last year while on the Ocean of Gratitude Cruise and a third one I just recently bought. When she said I could take others in shamanic trance with me it sparked a memory from that cruise. We were all outside on the top deck, I believe their waz a lunar eclispe going on and a drumming circle had been planned. Everyone waz given drums to play, some small, some medium and some large. I sat down on the outside of the pool with the drum in between my legs. We drummed and drummed, one, two, three drops of water came down and suddenly a rain shower poured down. Everybody ran for cover underneath the bar and other surrounding areas, except me. I don't know what it waz but the rain ignited me even more to drum. Joy and bliss continued to wash over me az I played like I waz in a trace. Well, after several minutes the rain suddenly stopped. I got up dripping wet and walked over to the counter to get my dry shaw to drape myself with. The drum teacher came over to me and thanked me profusely for keeping the drum circle alive and not stopping. She said some other words but in her face and eyes waz such a bright beam of love and appreciation that it kind of startled me . I mean it seemed pretty natural to keep on drumming so it didn't seem like a big deal on my part. Others came over with a similar look in their eyes to thank me, but I couldn't fully receive it because by that time my full ego personality had returned. Her sparked me to remove the dust from my drums because I love playing. Who knows maybe I'll even take a drumming clazz! The best part of having thiz reading done waz the outpouring of love vibrations I received by her from Being/Doing what she loves. When we Be Love while doing what we love it opens up whole new worlds of possibiliites in the giver and the receiver.

2 comments: